Course CAPPS — Five days—Instructor-led
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for integrating Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, and video into a Collaboration deployment. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Channel Partners
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments
This exam tests candidates on the integration options of Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Prime Collaboration, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite in a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution. It covers voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified IM and Presence features, and the implementation of Cisco Jabber. The exam also covers Cisco Prime Collaboration features and the role of Cisco TelePresence Management Suite in a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution.
- EXAM NUMBER: 300-085 CAPPS
- DURATION: 75 Minutes (55 - 65 questions)
Please note the exam is not included in the course and must be booked separately.
Module 1: Cisco Unity Connection
Module 2: Cisco Unity Express
Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence Implementation
Module 4: Video Provisioning and Integration in a Unified Communications Deployment