Course DCUCT — Five days — Instructor-led
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT) v5.0 is a 3-day course designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes. The course offers the student hands-on experience with configuration procedures and a familiarity with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
- Channel Partners / Resellers
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools for determining related issues
- Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-series
- Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager.
The recommended knowledge and skills that a learner should have to attend this course can be obtained in the following courses:
This exam tests a candidate's skills of troubleshooting a virtualized computing environment based on Cisco Unified Computing System platform, focusing on features like storage and network connectivity, installation, memory issues, booting issues, drivers, BIOS and adapters connectivity issues.
- EXAM NUMBER: 642-035 DCUCT
- DURATION: 90 minutes (65-75 questions)
Please note the exam is not included in the course and must be booked separately.
Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting