Course SITCS — Five days — Instructor-led
This course provides network professional with the knowledge to implement Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS (Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System) and Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), as well as Web Security, Email Security and Cloud Web Security. You will gain hands-on experience configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
- Channel Partners
Before taking the ARCH course, learners should be familiar with:
- CCNA Security or valid CCSP OR
- any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
This exam tests on advanced firewall architecture and configuration with the Cisco next-generation firewall, utilizing access and identity policies. Some older technologies have been removed and coverage for both Cisco Firepower NGIPS and Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection). It covers integration of Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and context-aware firewall components, as well as Web (Cloud) and Email Security solutions have been included.
- EXAM NUMBER: 300-210 SITCS
- DURATION: 90 minutes (65 - 75 questions)
Please note the exam is not included in the course and must be booked separately.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Network Security
- Module 2: Network Threat Defense
- Module 3: Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS (NGIPS)
- Module 4: Security Architectures
- Module 5: Troubleshooting, Monitoring and Reporting Tools